Meghan M Maloney, MS, PA-C
- Board Certified Physician Assistance
Meghan graduated from Franklin and Marshall College with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Applied Mathematics in 2013. She earned her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in July 2016. She worked as a back office assistant at The Maloney Center for Facial Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, GA throughout her schooling. She specializes in cosmetic procedures, including Botox and fillers, as well as skin cancer prevention and treatment. She enjoys high intensity workouts and trying new recipes in the kitchen.
- Graduated from Franklin and Marshall College: B.A. in Biology and Applied Mathematics.
- Graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine: MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- Professional Memberships
- AAPA-American Academy of Physician Assistants
- SCAPA- South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- SDPA- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants